RedUnderTheBedRedUnderTheBed

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Zero ground Zero ground

Pfft

The music was better than your flash

Girl meets Robot Girl meets Robot

Yeah not bad

That was pretty good, definitely better than most of the stuff that spews through the portal, but, and I'm sure you know this, it's not the greatest thing in the world. The animation could use a little work althought it was fairly decent. Nice song though.

Skit Vs. Evil Skit Vs. Evil

That was pretty bad

You'd think after making so many flashes you'd learn to draw and animate properly. Stop cutting so many corners, the idea had a lot of potential there just wasn't enough effort put into it.

wallpaperman responds:

cutting fucking corners? what the fuck movie have you been watching?

Space Escape 1 Space Escape 1

Pretty simplistic

It's good for starting out, but it's missing stuff. For instance, why does the space ship stop instantaneously? It should drift like a space ship really would.

legendaryAce responds:

well this is futurestice...I think well im gonna do some actionscripting and make him drift more

Fisher the Penguin Fisher the Penguin

It's just a side scrolling shooter

It's been done a million times before. Penguins don't fly, you shoulda had a penguin sliding down an icy slope on his belly while jumping obstacles and shooting things.

Behead Terrorist Behead Terrorist

Where is YAFM when you need it?

Wow man, that's gonna make such a huge difference. Now that we've seen a poorly animated simulation of a terrorist being killed, all the anger, sadness and suffering will be gone. All the world's problems will be fixed and everything will be fuzzy and warm again.
You can barely spell U.S. what posessed you to try to make a flash movie!? There was no point to that, it didn't entertain me, it didn't even have a pre loader. I WANT MY 36KB OF BANDWIDTH BACK!!!