RedUnderTheBedRedUnderTheBed

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Space Escape 1 Space Escape 1

Pretty simplistic

It's good for starting out, but it's missing stuff. For instance, why does the space ship stop instantaneously? It should drift like a space ship really would.

legendaryAce responds:

well this is futurestice...I think well im gonna do some actionscripting and make him drift more

Fisher the Penguin Fisher the Penguin

It's just a side scrolling shooter

It's been done a million times before. Penguins don't fly, you shoulda had a penguin sliding down an icy slope on his belly while jumping obstacles and shooting things.

Behead Terrorist Behead Terrorist

Where is YAFM when you need it?

Wow man, that's gonna make such a huge difference. Now that we've seen a poorly animated simulation of a terrorist being killed, all the anger, sadness and suffering will be gone. All the world's problems will be fixed and everything will be fuzzy and warm again.
You can barely spell U.S. what posessed you to try to make a flash movie!? There was no point to that, it didn't entertain me, it didn't even have a pre loader. I WANT MY 36KB OF BANDWIDTH BACK!!!

Shake the Baby! Shake the Baby!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

That's gold, a brilliant game. However the music does kinda get annoying after a while because it's on such a short loop. But still a fantastic game none the less, keep it up.

EviLDoG responds:

Heh, thanks for the great review! i wondered that about the music, but i didn't want people to be waiting longer while a track downloads. Thanks Again.

Experiment of Sound Experiment of Sound

THAT

was freakin amazing

Orgasm-Lucifer responds:

thank you very much! i'm glad you enjoyed it, you arent the only one so i think I'll make more.

Rejected Game Rejected Game

That was surprisingly fun

The music was cool, and for 100kb it's alot of fun. Also a little note to toothless_aggression and many other people who write reviews: LEARN TO WRITE COHERENTLY, THEN CRITICISE OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK! USE SPELL CHECK IF YOU HAVE TO!

TikiLoungeGod responds:

Thanks RedBed. Remember kids: correct grammer and spelling do wonders for validating one's opinon

Car Game Car Game

That was pretty good

That must have required a fair bit of mathsy stuff which I imagine can't be the easiest thing to do when flash scripting. Coulda used some sound for the car, just make sure it loops well, not like a lot of sfx in many other movies (that's a message to everyone).

Rampage Rampage

good but needs a few tweaks

needs strafe, and enemies need to come faster

Dedlaw, Cleaner Code = ] Dedlaw, Cleaner Code = ]

Good music, good style, same old game

'nuff said

Squid Hunter Squid Hunter

Nothing like screaming squids in the morning

It's fun, although it gets boring pretty quickly. The screamin' squids are funny (to me and my sick sense of humour) at first, but then they just get annoying, it needs an option to turn that off. Other than that the game is fine.

r3load3d responds:

i dident stell this, i also put this game on flash kit, i should have told you this befor and i am very sorry for not